As human beings, we all aspire to travel to places we have never been to. There is always a longing to indulge ourselves in the works of mother nature and to explore the things that the world has to offer. I don’t know about you but whenever I hear the word “Camping”, I feel a sense of excitement that is hard to calm down. With that said, there is nothing better than heading out for a family camping trip and If you have the right gears with you, this trip is going to be more meaningful. A 4 Room tent is an indispensable gear when you are planning a large family camping trip because you don’t want to crawl over others. Having the spacious camping trip will ensure that you can accommodate your entire family in the space without feeling the bouts of claustrophobia.
So, if you have been on a lookout for a durable and spacious camping tent, we have sniffed through a heap of options and listed down the best tents with 4 rooms. Take a look at them and find the best pick that will cater to your needs.
Table Of Content
4 Room Tents
1. Ozark Trail Base Camp 14-Person Cabin Tent
Ozark is known to intricately craft the camping tent that is amalgamated with style and functionality. Having said that, Ozark Trail Base Camp 14-Person Cabin Tent tops our list of the best 4 Room Tents. This camping tent from Ozark features a very simple and sturdy design and offers an enormous space to accommodate your entire crew. This is a 4 Room Tent that comes with separate entry and exit door so you don’t have to disturb the sleep of fellow companions to take an exit from the tent. Well, there are 3 room dividers that add to the privacy of individuals. Anyone who seeks for his own privacy, fortunately, you get removable room dividers with this tent. You can remove these room dividers to form a big and spacious floor to continue your party.
This camping tent has taken care of ventilation as well. The presence of 12 windows on the side of doors offers you a breathtaking outdoor view and allows the air to circulate inside the tent efficiently. To top it off, this 4 room tent comes with 2 mesh windows where you can stow your smartphones or keys or wallets and keep them handy- just at a hand’s distance. This camping tent has the capacity to house 14 campers at a time and that’s something which deserves some mention here. On top of that, the center height of this tent is great and you can move inside the tent conveniently. Take a look at the specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 20 x 20 x 78 inches
- Weight – 50 pounds
Pros & Cons
2. Tahoe Gear Carson 14 Person Tent
This 14 Person Tent from Tahoe features a practical and thoughful design intended to offer campers every bit of comfort in great outdoors. In fact, this camping tent makes a befitting choice for large group of friends or family planning their vacation trip into the wilderness. Tahoe Gear Carson 14 Person Tent offers a very genrous and comfortable living space for a wonderful sleep at night. This tent comes with 3 spacious and big room along with a porched area to store your gear and keep things organized. All of these separate rooms have their won access to screened area and that adds more to the comfort when you are trying to locate your missing item.
The 7-foot center height is a nice addition and the campers can move inside the tight without having their heads bumped on the top. This 4 room tent measures huge dimensions and when it comes to accommodation, it does not disappoint at all. It easily fits 14 campers with ease thanks to its generous living size. For ventilation, this tent comes with 6 windows that will draw the cool air inside the tent while offering you a panoramic view of settling sun behind the clouds. Talking about the construction, this tent incorporates an extreme fabric that gives strength to it to withstand the elements of nature. This camping tent for family is perfect to use in warm months or on colder days. Take a look at the specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 37.7 x 16.2 x 13.2 inches
- Weight – 62.4 pounds
Pros & Cons
3. Ozark 20 Person Cabin Tent
This is a cabin-style tent that offers incredible space and can easily accommodate 20 campers with ease. In fact, it easily fits 6 queen-sized mattresses in the space offered for a peaceful sleep at night after a exhausting day. Ozark 20 Person Cabin Tent is one of the best camping tents with 4 rooms. The livable space offered is sure to offer you every bit of comfort and the presence of 4 room will allow every couple to have their own privacy. Well, having separate room for your children means that you will have your own privacy. Each separate room has own entrance so moving in and out of the tent is quite comfortable.
Ozark 20 Person Cabin Tent features 8 windows that are perfect to offer you picturesque view while allowing the air to circulate inside the tent. The windows can be closed with zippers and it will prevent you from the elements of nature while adding to the privacy. To top it off, this tent incorporates additional space in the form of storage pockets to stash your go-grab items. And if you are someone who always loose tracks of their valuables, knowing that you have storage pockets is quite comforting. You get one media pocket, 4 bottle holder pockets along with E-port. Take a look at the specifications of this 4 room tent.
- Dimensions – 28 x 14.25 x 14.25 in
- Weight – 49.7 lb
Pros & Cons
4. Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent
Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent is teeming with a bunch of incredible features that you would least expect. In fact, this camping tent has all the bells and whistles to give your camping trip a whole new meaning. This camping tent from Coleman is specifically designed to make lives in outdoor living more relaxted and convenient. Coleman 6 Man tent is designed using durable fabric so that it can survive the extreme weather while offering you a protective place to keep you dry. This camping tent incorporates fastpitch Air Technology and that’s why, one can set up this tent in under 10 minutes.
The incorporation of BlackOut Technology deserves a special mention. Thanks to this advanced technology, you will no longer have to wake to the sun rays of the sun. The fabric is resistive to the UV rays of the sun and blocks 90% of the rays and offer you a shady and cool place to hunker down. There is a hinged door that gives you quick access to great outdoors and it closes smoothly as well. Talking about the space, the tent offers quite livable and generous space to accommodate 6 campers with ease. On top of that, there is an extra-large porch area that can house chairs or tables while offering you breathtaking outdoor views. Take a look at the specifications of this 4 room tent:
- Dimensions – 236.2 x 173.2 x 78.7 inches
- Weight – 67.2 pounds
Pros & Cons
5. Jack Wolfskin Travel Lodge FR Tent 5-7 Person
For those campers who love glamping, this camping tent is a luxurious tent that is bursting with features. It features a tunnel-shaped structure and is one of the most versatile tents in our list. It comes with 4 rooms so that each family has its own space and privacy. On top of that, there are room dividers that can be separated to form a big and enormous space for the living. When it comes to space, you can easily house at least 5 to 7 campers without any hassle and they will have a wonderful sleep at night. You can ideally put this tent to use in any season – summer season and winter season.
There are three large doors for the entry and they are all equipped with mesh – making it perfect to use in the summer season. This 4 room tent is designed using 75D polyester which is quite light in weight and also, resistive to the rays of the sun and is robust. This camping tent is also waterproof which means no matter how heavy it rains, it will shield you from drenching in the water and offer you a cozy spot to snuggle. The tent comes with 6 vents that ensure the efficient circulation of air inside the tent and there is a total of 24 pockets to stow your gear and other things. Take a look at the features and specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 92.5 x 74.8 x 118.1 inches
- Weight – 44.5 pounds
Pros & Cons
How To Find The Best 4 Room Camping Tent?
There are various things that you would have to consider when you are planning to buy a tent with 4 rooms. These camping tents come with different sizes, shapes, and features – the abundance of options will surely baffle you to some extent. To beat this dilemma, we have listed down some key factors that you must consider before taking your pick.
- Ease of set up – Well, you have reached your campsite and the moon is casting its celestial light to brighten the place and it is already getting dark. Well, while you would be longing to have some rest but you have not yet set up your tent. So, before buying a tent, it is essential to look at the time it takes to pitch up the tent. Having a tent that is quite easy to set up would be a blessing when you are on a solo camping trip. Today’s best tents can be set up in less than a minute and they actually feel like wizardry performed. On the other hand, some of this tent would take a little longer. So, pick a tent that is quite easy to set up and meet all your expectations.
- Size – As we have mentioned earlier, tents come in different sizes. You will be able to find a tent that can accommodate two-person, while, there is no dearth of camping tent that can house a large family. So, the next big thing that you will have to ponder over is the size of the tent. It is a good idea to buy a tent with a big space than you need so you will have enough space to roll around. In case, if someone else joins you for the trip, having a tent with bigger space will be comforting. You can also store your luggage and gear with you if you have that extra space in your camping tent.
- Durability – Another thing that you would have to consider is durability. You want to have a camping tent that is designed extremely well. It must be sturdy enough to withstand the heaviest of the rainfall. A durable tent will help you in braving off the weather no matter how heavy the gusts of wind attack you. It won’t collapse down even after years of use. Today’s best tents are designed using waterproof fabric and thus, they are waterproof. so that the water does not come inside your area. Also, having a tent that is resistive to the rays of the sun will be comforting when you are camping. Make sure to buy a tent that is durable, sturdy and robust to offer you a comfortable living.