Looking for a cheap tent? the answer is, there are so many tents available in the market but here in this review of best affordable tents, we are providing you the details of the top best cheap tents. You can have an affordable camping tent which will be effective and let you enjoy the outings.
You will be surprised to know that some of the tents listed below do not require any different equipment because of the unmatchable material and build quality.
Outside the home, a shelter is a necessity for everyone. Of course, the tent should be durable, withstand in the different weather conditions, provides safety and meet your budget.
Table Of Content
- 1 Right Time To Buy A Tent
- 2 22 Best affordable camping tents
- 2.1 1. Chillbo Cabins Camping Tents – 2 Persons
- 2.2 2. Coleman Sundome Tent – 3 Persons
- 2.3 3. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx – 2 Person Tent
- 2.4 4. Coleman Instant Screen House Tent
- 2.5 5. Coleman Canyon – 8 Person
- 2.6 6. FiveJoy Instant Popup Camping Tent – 1 to 3 Person
- 2.7 7. Mountain Trails Grand Pass Tent – 10 Person
- 2.8 8. Core Instant Cabin Tent with Awning – 6 Person
- 2.9 9. Coleman Cabin Instant Setup Tent – 6 Person
- 2.10 10. SEMOO Camping Tent – 3 to 4 Persons
- 2.11 11. Wenzel Klondike Tent – 8 Person
- 2.12 12. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Tent – 2 Person
- 2.13 13. Coleman Hooligan Tent – 2 Person
- 2.14 12. Yodo Lightweight Camping Tent – 2 Person
- 2.15 13. Amazon Basic Dome Tent – 4 Person
- 2.16 14. Ozark Trail Family Cabin Tent – 10 Person
- 2.17 15. CORE Extended Dome Tent – 9 Person
- 2.18 16. Coleman Evanston Screen Room Tent – 8 Persons
- 2.19 17. Browning Camping Big Horn Tent – 6 to 8 Person
- 2.20 18. Suisse Sports Yosemite – 5 Person Tent
- 2.21 19. Columbia Dome Tent – 8 Person
Right Time To Buy A Tent
Let’s face the harsh and bitter reality about Camping Tents. Believe or not, camping tents are really expensive. That’s why people are reluctant to buy a camping tent considering their price. Well, everything, whether price or feature, about camping tent, is right up to our alley. If you are worried about your budget, we have the perfect cure for all your fantods. Remember, Black Friday 2019 is drawing closer and so are the Black Friday 2019 deals which mean you can save hundreds of dollars on every purchase during Camping Tents Black Friday deals. Yes, the brands like Ozark will drop down the price of their collection, making it much more affordable than ever.
22 Best affordable camping tents
To save your time and money, we compiled a list of what we think is the best cheap tents available in the market and I can say one thing for sure that you will not get such quality and features in any tent of the same price range.
So if you are planning your next camping trip and are looking for the best cheap tent you must check the products details available on this page.
1. Chillbo Cabins Camping Tents – 2 Persons
This Chillbo Cabins 2 Person Camping Tent is good looking and spacious enough to use for 3 people. It is very easy to carry Chillbo Cabins 2 Man Camping Tent and it comes in 6 different attractive designs.
You will not feel any difficulty while setting up Chillbo Cabins Camping Tent for 2 People as it is a lightweight and easy to install the product. The company that is Chillbo offers lifetime guarantee on the affordable tent which ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
The Chillbo 2 Person Camping Tents has the flysheet with full coverage and wind responsive frame which protects you from the critter. Chillbo Cabins 2 People Camping Tent is spacious enough to fit a queen size mattress.
This Chillbo Cabins Tent is built as a storm-proof tent using premium materials like a Full Fly Sheet, Oxford Floor, 2000mm Waterproof tent with seams sealed which prevents water leakage and keep you dry. Two large D-frame doors and two mesh window panels make the interior airy and breathable.
Pros and Cons of the Chillbo Camping Tents for 2 People
- 🎁HOLIDAY GIFT FOR CAMPERS for a loved one that wants a...
- 🙌 LIFETIME GUARANTEE ensures 100% customer satisfaction....
- 🌈 RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING lightweight and portable 2...
- 🤘QUALITY BUILD AND AMAZING VALUE CAMPING GEAR. Built as a...
- STORMPROOF AND SPACIOUS TWO PERSON TENT or cosy three man tent...
2. Coleman Sundome Tent – 3 Persons
The Coleman Sundome 3 People Tent can be set up very easily within 10 minutes. The availability of Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves helps in the installation of Coleman Sundome Tent for 3 Person.
You can enjoy a cool and comfortable night’s sleep as Two large windows and a ground vent allow is available in Coleman 3 People Sundome Tent for improved air circulation.
WeatherTec System in Coleman Sundome 3 People Tent prevents the water entering inside the tent. The 3 Person Sundome Coleman Tent is available at an affordable price with the features: tub-like floor, corner welds, and inverted seams that will keep you dry.
The campers can place 1 queen size airbed inside the three People Sundome Coleman Tent that measures 7 ft. x 7 ft. with a 4 ft. centre height.
This is among one of the best cheap camping tents which fits three campers with ease. In the Mesh Pockets, you can keep small necessities within reach and off the floor.
After the camping gets over, the Coleman Sundome Tent for 3 Person easily fits into the included carrying bag, which also expands with a rip-strip for extra storage.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Sundome 3 People Tent
- The three-person dome design is quick and easy to set up
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
3. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx – 2 Person Tent
This ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 2 person Tent has assembly less and aluminum 2 Pole design which makes the installation process easy and simple. The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent has more mesh which takes up half of the walls on each side and allows decent ventilation.
This ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is the best low price tent with 8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes, and two doorways.
The Lynx ALPS Mountaineering Tent has Polyester tent fly which resists water entering inside the shelter and protect the campers from harmful UV rays. The availability of two vestibules in 2 Person ALPS Mountaineering Lynx provides extra storage space.
This ALPS Mountaineering 2 Man Tent measures – Base Size: 5′ x 7’6, Center Height: 46″, Total Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz., Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
Pros and Cons of ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 2 People Tent
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This...
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two...
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft,...
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list;...
- Base size: 5' X 7'6, center height: 46", total weight: 5 lbs. 12...
4. Coleman Instant Screen House Tent
Coleman Screen House Tent is made of Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric which makes the product durable. UVGuard 50+ UPF sun protection feature in the Screen House Coleman Instant Tent keeps you safe from the harmful rays.
This Tent is among the best cheap camping tent because the cost of Coleman Instant Screen House Tent is less and comes with 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Coleman Screen House Instant Tent can be set up very easily because of telescoping poles with pinch-free Comfort Grip technology & it takes around 1 minute to complete the installation.
This Coleman Tent has 2 Doors for entry and exit from the front as well as from back. Coleman Back Home Instant Screenhouse can be transported in the included easy-pull wheeled carry bag, which fits inside most cars.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Screen House Tent
- Portable Shelter offers protection from sun, wind, and bugs
- Sets up easily in around 60 seconds
- Made of durable Polyguard 2x double-thick fabric with Mudguard...
- 2 large t-doors for easy access in the front and at the back
- Comes with carry bag for easy storage and transportation
5. Coleman Canyon – 8 Person
If you are planning for a family camping and the number of heads is eight, then you can purchase Coleman Canyon 8 Person Tent. With the measurement of the tent is 17 by 10 feet with a 72-inch center height, you will not feel a space problem.
The shock-corded poles make the setup process so easy and it takes a few minutes to install the tent. It is available in the market at the affordable price that is $129.31.
Using the room divider, you can create three separate rooms which will maintain the privacy completely. The availability of cool-Air port and Variflo adjustable venting system allows you to adjust airflow and access gear.
The inverted seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent and prevents the rainwater from entering inside. Welding-inspired technology is used in the manufacturing of the floor which makes it waterproof.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Canyon Tent
- Tent accommodates 8 campers and, with 17 x 10 feet of floor...
- Features room dividers that allow you to create 3 separated rooms...
- Weathertec System keeps you dry and protected from the wind and...
- Tent setup is fast and easy, using shock corded poles
- Cool Air port and Variflo venting technology system creates...
6. FiveJoy Instant Popup Camping Tent – 1 to 3 Person
The air circulation in this tent is superb due to the availability of double windows and doors. You are not required to worry about insects and bugs because the mesh screen on windows and doors will not allow them to enter inside the FiveJoy Instant Popup tent.
Privacy is not a concern in this tent because nylon flaps are available which act as a room divider. You can keep your camping gears and other essentials in the mesh pocket.
Hanging loop is available in the tent so that the campers can hang the lantern or fan. It is very easy to install FiveJoy Instant Popup Camping Tent.
The tent comes in a portable carrying bag so you can easily fold up, pack in, and head off. It is advised to use tarp beneath the tent, and rainfly overhead. It is made up of PU coated polyester which is waterproof, sturdy zipper and durable seams.
Pros and Cons of FiveJoy Instant Pop Up Camping Tent
- EASY and STRESS FREE SET UP - Remove your instant, free-standing...
- 👼 LET YOUR KIDS BE KIDS AGAIN - Set up camp in your...
- 🍃 THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - Openings on both the left and right...
- 🏖️ MULTI PURPOSE- Turn your windows into a rain fly by...
- 💯 QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON- Durable seams, sturdy...
7. Mountain Trails Grand Pass Tent – 10 Person
This tent can fit a group of 10 persons and is available in the market at affordable price. The space inside this tent is just awesome and believe me ten people can easily fit in Mountain Trail Grand Pass Tent for sleeping.
A divider curtain is available to make two separate room and hence this tent maintains your privacy completely. The pin-and-ring system and Shock-corded fiberglass frame make the installation process easy.
Ventilation is not a problem because large mesh roof vents and windows provide excellent air circulation. There are total 2 large D-style doors; a patented hooped fly frame which will keep you safe from the rainwater.
Pros and Cons of Mountain Trail Grand Pass Tent
- Spacious dome tent that sleeps up to 10-Person
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame with pin-and-ring system for easy...
- Large mesh roof vents and windows provide excellent ventilation
- 2 large D-style doors; patented hooped fly frame adds rain...
- Stow 'n' Go duffel system; measures 18 x 6.3 x 10 feet (W x H x...
8. Core Instant Cabin Tent with Awning – 6 Person
The special feature of this tent is 72” tall ceiling height allows you to stand up while moving around the cabin. Core Instant Cabin Tent has 11′ X 9’ floor which allows 6 adults to sleep using sleeping bags.
It is made up of durable 68D polyester which means the tent will last longer than any other product of the same price range.
The H2O Block Technology keeps the water outside because seams are heat sealed hence it is much better than the normal seams.
The electrical cord access is available in the tent which will let you run the electrical equipment. You can keep the camping gears and other essentials in the overhead and hanging organizational pockets.
Large T-door for easy access and large mesh windows are available for better airflow in the Core Cabin Instant Tent. You can install the hanging wall organizer by attaching the straps at the four loops along the rear wall and store the other essentials.
Pros and Cons of Core Instant Cabin Tent with Awning
- Instant 60 Second Setup; Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air...
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent.
- Features a "T" style door and awning, gear loft with lantern hook...
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with...
9. Coleman Cabin Instant Setup Tent – 6 Person
This Coleman Tent is best for camping with 6 people. The measurement of the tent is 10 x 9 feet with the 6-foot center height is very much spacious and it can fit 2 queen size airbeds.
The installation process of the Coleman Cabin Instant Tent is so easy and hence it takes about 1 minute to set up the tent. The WeatherTec System is used while manufacturing the tent so the patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry.
The air circulation inside the tent is very decent because of the availability of integrated vented rainfly and you do not have to add any extra assembly.
The integrated storage pockets are available to help you keep small items and other essentials organized. The included expandable carry bag lets you pack the tent after camping and keeps it secure.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Cabin Instant Setup Tent
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute. Spacious interior has room...
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams...
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric for reliable,...
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra...
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 6-foot center height
10. SEMOO Camping Tent – 3 to 4 Persons
This tent is light in weight and can it can be carried from one place to another with ease. Semoo Camping Tent comes with vestibules which so you can organize the extra gears in it.
The dimension of the tent is 126″ L x 94.5″ W x 51″ H and is spacious enough for 4 people sleep with comfort.
Its 2-ply design will not allow the rain water to enter inside the tent and it will keep you dry.
Ventilation is not a problem in this tent as the specialized inner tent material provides better air circulation.
You will get 19 steel tent stakes, 6 windproof guy lines, and carry bag along with the purchase of the tent. The high strength fibreglass frame and pole pockets make the installation process easy.
The poly rainfly and shell for lightweight durability has been used in the manufacturing of the tent. Using the lantern hook, you can hang lantern and can have a good light inside the tent during the night.
Pros and Cons of SEMOO Camping Tent
- Large mesh roof vents and windows provide great ventilation,...
- Lightweight camping/hiking dome tent for 2-3 people, Dimensions:...
- Removable hooped fly frame adds rain protection. High strength...
- Package Includes: 1 inner tent, 1 rainfly tent, 1 carrying bag, 4...
- Warranty: Reach out to our amazon customer service team if you...
11. Wenzel Klondike Tent – 8 Person
With the dimension of 16 x 6.5 x 11 feet the tent is perfect if the total headcount in the group is eight. You will not feel space related problem in this tent and will enjoy the camping.
The screening room will let you enjoy the sunlight without any disturbance from flies and insects. The awning space provides you a “camping porch” and make your camp feel like home.
There is 1 door, 2 zippered windows and mesh roof vents will keep the interior of the tent airy and ventilated. The Rain fly will prevent the water from entering inside the tent and will keep you dry.
After camping, you can pack Wenzel Klondike Tent inside the backpack and carry it along with ease. All threads, zippers and webbing are treated with superior water repellency applications.
Pros and Cons of Wenzel Klondike Tent
- Great for camping with family or friends the klondike tent...
- SPECS: Tent Floor: 11 FT x 16 FT, Screen Room: 9 FT x 6 FT, Floor...
- INCLUDED: Stuff Sack/Storage Bag, Tent, Steal and Fiberglass...
- THE WENZEL PROMISE: With a 10 Year Warranty, we want to guarantee...
- ABOUT WENZEL: Since 1887 - Wenzel has created gear for not only...
12. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Tent – 2 Person
The easy assembly free-standing two-pole design and fiberless shock-corded poles make the installation process easy and the tent can be set up in less time. The dimension of the ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Tent is 5′ x 7’6 (base size), and the center Height is 48″.
The Polyester fly makes the tent water resistant and protects from the harmful UV rays. You can organize the camping essentials in the storage pocket and use them whenever required.
The Polyester Fly is factory sealed, with 1500 mm coating and 75D poly taffeta floor with 1500 mm coating combine will keep you dry.
Zippered Mesh Doors and large Mesh Side panels provide decent air circulation and keep the interior airy and fresh. Dual doors eliminate the need to crawl over others getting in or out and offer superior blow-through ventilation.
Pros and Cons of ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Tent
- Easy assembly free-standing two-pole design with shock corded...
- Polyester fly resists water and UV damage, while providing an...
- Fully equipped with storage pockets, gear loft, steel stakes, guy...
- The ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Tent is on our best sellers list;...
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6, Center Height: 48", Total Weight: 7 lbs. 9...
13. Coleman Hooligan Tent – 2 Person
A patented pin-and-ring system helps in preventing the corner pole connections from slipping. The availability of the vestibules keeps the inside of the tent clean, dry and it makes extra storage for keeping the extra gears.
The included rainfly offers you better airflow and provide protection in wet weather. The small storage pockets are available so that you can keep the small essential things to your reach.
The inverted seams hide the needle holes inside the tent to increase weather resistance. In Coleman Hooligan Tent, you are protected from the outdoor elements as the zipper cuff made of weather-resistant fabric adds protection. The tent floor is made by using Welding-inspired technology which eliminates needle holes.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Hooligan Tent
12. Yodo Lightweight Camping Tent – 2 Person
The open dimensions of the tent are 83 x 55 x 43 inches, and the pack dimensions are 4.5 x 4.5 x 17 inches. As it is a lightweight product, the setup process is easy and takes very less time.
Along with the tent, you will get Two Durable Glass-fiber Poles (6.9mm Dia.),4 Metal Stakes, 1 storage bag. The included rainfly ventilated roof keeps the interior of the Yodo lightweight camping tent airy and fresh.
The company offers 180 days Money-back satisfaction guarantee. So, if your experience shall be bad with the tent then you will get the money back.
The large mesh side wall vents at the top provide excellent ventilation and star gazing and keep mosquitos and bugs out. After camping, you can pack the tent inside the storage bag and carry it easily along with you.
Pros and Cons of Yodo Lightweight Camping Tent
- Lightweight and easy set up with a carry bag, ideal for...
- Open Dimensions: 83 x 55 x 43 inches,Pack Dimensions: 4.5 x...
- Rain Fly Vented Roof, Two Durable Glass-fiber Poles (6.9mm...
- Easy entry front door with two-way zippered mesh window, Large...
- 180 days Money-back satisfaction guarantee, pls contact us by...
13. Amazon Basic Dome Tent – 4 Person
The tent is made up of durable and water resistant with coated-polyester fabric. The welded 1000D-polyethylene floor with inverted seams will not let the water enter inside the tent.
It is included with removable rainfly which will maintain good ventilation inside the Amazon Basic Dome Tent as well as protect you from rainwater. On the purchase of the tent, you will get shock-corded poles; storage bag for tent, poles, and stakes with it.
The measurement of the tent is 9 x 7 (LxW) feet with 59-inch center height which allows free movement. For temperature control and good air circulation, the AmazonBasics tent provides a cool-air port and adjustable ventilation.
There is an interior mesh storage pocket which can be used for keeping the camping gears such as Keys, Flashlights, Earphones etc.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Basic Dome Tent
- Dome-style, free-standing tent accommodates up to 4 people; works...
- Durable and water resistant with coated-polyester fabric and...
- Removable rainfly; back window and cool-air port for fresh...
- Shock-corded poles and snag-free continuous pole sleeves for...
- Measures 9 by 7 feet (LxW) with 48-inch center height for room to...
14. Ozark Trail Family Cabin Tent – 10 Person
In this Ozark Trail Family Tent, privacy will not be an issue anymore. It comes with one center door and two side doors offer separate entrances for complete privacy.
The dimension of the tent is 27.5 x 12 x 11.6 inches and it can fit 3 queen size air mattresses with room to spare. The space inside the tent is sufficient enough for the sleeping of 10 persons.
The availability of taped fly seams prevent leakage and keeps you dry. You will feel fresh air all the time because six windows and two side doors maintain good air circulation & provide panoramic views.
Pros and Cons of Ozark Trail Family Tent
Related post: Ozark trail shower tent
15. CORE Extended Dome Tent – 9 Person
The center height of the tent is 72″ and the dimension is 27 x 9 x 9 inches. It is a comfortable tent for 9 people and you can fit three queen air mattresses easily inside it. The CORE Tent can also adjust fewer campers with a lot of luggage.
The mesh ceiling panels allow you to take the outside view and during rain, it can be covered with rainfly to prevent the rainwater from entering inside the tent.
The two additional ridge poles maximize interior space to make this tent feel like a spacious outdoor retreat. The advanced vents draw cool air in and allow hot air to escape through a large mesh ceiling.
The electric cord access point will allow you to use the electrical devices. It is made up of the water-resistant material which will keep you dry.
Pros and Cons of CORE Extended Dome Tent
- Sleeps 9 people; Fits three queen air mattresses; Center Height:...
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items...
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in...
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag....
16. Coleman Evanston Screen Room Tent – 8 Persons
In Coleman Evanston Screen Room Tent, WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams has been used which will not allow the water from entering inside.
The measurement of the tent is 15 x 12 feet with 6-foot center height which will allow the 8 people to sleep inside the tent easily. The separate screened room in the tent offers bug-free lounging where you can enjoy your drink.
The tent is made up of Polyester and can fit 2 queen size air beds easily. The included rainfly will keep you dry in the rainy season and you will be able to enjoy camping.
As the size of the tent is large hence it can be installed in about 15 minutes. Extended window awnings let you keep the windows open for enhanced air circulation without letting in the rain.
Pros and Cons of Coleman Evanston Screen Room Tent
- Spacious 8-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate screened room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams...
- Measures 15 x 12 feet with 6-foot center height
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly. Snag-free, continuous pole...
17. Browning Camping Big Horn Tent – 6 to 8 Person
This tent features a freestanding design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength and support. The unique hub design makes it easy to set up the tent.
There are two large doors which allow easy entry into the rooms. The campers can move inside-outside the tent because of extra tall center height.
By using the divider, you can create two rooms to maintain privacy. The floor of the tent is made up of 150D polyester oxford floor with 2000mm coating which makes it durable.
Two doors, six windows, and a mesh roof will keep the interior airy and breathable. Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles.
Pros and Cons of Browning Camping Big Horn Tent
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with...
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls...
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry...
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy...
- Base Size: 10' x 15', Packed Size: 12" x 30", Center Height: 87",...
18. Suisse Sports Yosemite – 5 Person Tent
This Suisse Sports Yosemite Tent has room divider which will enable you to create two separate rooms. The measurement of the tent is 10 x 6 x 8 feet (W x H x D) and 5 persons can sleep in this 2 room Dome style tent.
The 8 x 10 floor space plus the 6 center height gives you plenty of usable space. The availability of the windows on each of the 3 walls provides excellent 360-degree air flow.
The floor is bathtub styled and made up of welded 1,000D Polyethylene material which is durable and waterproof. The E-Port for electrical cord access will let you use the electrical devices.
You can organize the essential at a reachable distance by placing them into the interior mesh storage pockets. The Polyester rain fly has a 600mm coating and taped seams for weather protection and it hoods all of the windows provides great ventilation even if it is raining.
Pros and Cons of Suisse Sports Yosemite Tent
- Yosemite tent from Suisse Sport, 2 room Dome style tent that...
- Removable divider splits the tent into 2 rooms
- Double D door for easy entry and exit
- 3 mesh zippered windows and mesh ceiling
- Tent dimensions: 10 x 6 x 8 feet (w x H x D); tent weight: 13.65...
19. Columbia Dome Tent – 8 Person
This tent can be used for the group in which the maximum number of campers are eight. You can place 2 queen air mattresses in the Columbia Dome 8 Person Tent. The room divider can be used to maintain privacy.
Omni-shield advanced repellency technology creates a water and stain barrier for superior protection from the unwanted elements. The six large windows keep the tent breathable and ventilated by maintaining decent air circulation.
Pros and Cons of Columbia Dome Tent
- 8-Person tent for 3 seasons
- Accommodates 2 queen air mattresses
- Omni-shield advanced Repellency technology creates a water and...
- Omni-shield fabric stays light even when wet
- Water and stain repellant fabric resists liquids and dries 3-5...