You always have to find ways to escape your mundane life and what other than, camping can be your savior. Getting back to nature, feeling the serenity around, exploring the unexplored – this wonderful experience feels us alive. The only thing we would want to skip is pitching up the tent. Pitching up the tent is a real struggle when you know the weather is not on your side. That’s when you can rely on inflatable tents. Yes, technology has got so advanced that it has a perfect cure to all our problems. Inflatable Tents are different in shape and structure when compared with dome tents.
Inflatable Tents or Air Tents features the same design as the conventional tents but you get inflatable beans instead of metal poles. The inflatable beans are blown up with air to raise the structure. Below, we have listed down the best inflatable tent for camping that you can consider adding to your arsenal.
Table Of Content
- 1 The Best Camping Inflating Tents
- 2 Vango 6 Person Odyssey Air 600 Tent
- 3 2. Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent XL
- 4 3. Heimplanet Fistral Inflatable Tent
- 5 4. MOOSE OUTDOORS Inflatable Tent
- 6 5. Heimplanet Nias Geodesic Inflatable Tent
- 7 6. Kelty Sonic 6-Person Airpitch Tent
- 8 7. Outwell Vermont XLP
- 9 How To Choose The Best Inflatable Camping Tent – Buyer’s Guide?
- 10 Benefits Of Inflatable Tents
The Best Camping Inflating Tents
Take a look at some of the best options that we have sniffed through among plenty of options. These are the best Inflating Tents till now and we will continue to update this list as we find new.
Vango 6 Person Odyssey Air 600 Tent
The brand, Vango, was the first brand to introduce Inflating Tents in the industry and since then, they never looked back. This Tent is one of the best choices to consider. This blow-up tent is quite easy to set up and take down in just a few minutes. This inflatable tent for camping boasts of high-quality material – thereby, making it waterproof and durable. You can easily fit 6 people in this spacious tent. The tent features Pre-bent air beans that provide a rigid and durable base to the structure to withstand the heaviest. Since this is waterproof, you don’t have to be bothered by water, penetrating inside the tent. Talking about the ventilation, this air tent offers a superb flow of air to resist condensation.
- Easy to set up this tent. You can set up this tent in just a few minutes.
- Ventilation is great.
- This inflatable tent can accommodate 6 people at a time.
- Product Dimensions: 183.1 x 149.6 x 79.9 inches
- Weight – 36.2 pounds
2. Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent XL
Well, if you have been looking to invest in a quality inflatable tent, there is certainly nothing better than Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent XL. Coleman has identified itself as one of the best purveyors when it comes to outdoor gears. Coleman 6 Man Fastpitch Air Valdes Tent XL offers everything – from spacious floor to luxury to comfort and much more. This air tent is designed to maximize your comfort, to get you ready for naptime and added convenience. Thanks to the quick set up technology, you can effortlessly set up this tent in just a few minutes. Featuring 3-layer air-poles, this tent has a stable structure that is rigid and practically durable. Coleman’s Blockout Bedroom technology resists up to 90% of the sunrays, shielding you from the blazing rays of the sun.
- This tent offers plenty of space and features a porch area as well.
- The fabric incorporated in designing this tent is fire retardant.
- The addition of the hinged door makes it easy to enter and take an exit from the tent.
- Product Dimensions:236.2 x 173.2 x 78.7 inches
- Weight – 67.2 pounds
3. Heimplanet Fistral Inflatable Tent
Heimplanet Fistral Inflatable Tent is one of the best inflatable tents to pick up. This tent features a sleek and compact design to carry it anywhere. This tent comes with two entrances and two vestibules where you can store your gears. Talking about the entrances, you can have access to outside views without disturbing your fellow companions. This tent set up quickly and the high-quality material makes this tent durable and waterproof. You can also waterproof the tent at home. Thanks to the geodesic design, the structure of this design is stable, durable and can resist heavy winds as well. When it comes to ventilation and airflow, this inflatable tent does not disappoint at all. The ventilation is superb and the two closeable ventilation points offer continuous and free flow of air.
- This tent features 2 vestibules to keep your gears.
- Superb ventilation system.
- One pump system to set up this tent.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 14 x 8 inches
- Weight – 5.15 pounds
4. MOOSE OUTDOORS Inflatable Tent
Moose Outdoor blow-up tent features fast set up technology and it can be pitched within 3 minutes. Not only setting up but taking down this tent is also really easy. The tent is designed using high-quality fabric which is resistant to water as well as heavy wind. The fabric is breathable and the tent offers superior stability against water and wind. Featuring dimensions of 19 x 9.2 x 6.6 ft, the tent has redefined the experience of spacious and comfortable living which is ideal for 10 people. Build-in-sunshade offers a cool spot to relax and avoid the blazing rays of the sun during the summer season. The incorporated airflow technology ensures that the place is cool during the day and warm at night. The presence of two vents ensures constant airflow.
- The fabric designed in this tent is resistant to water and wind.
- Quick set up technology ensures easy and hassle-free setup.
- Huge space to accommodate 10 people.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 9.2 x 6.6 ft
- Weight – 36.8 pounds
5. Heimplanet Nias Geodesic Inflatable Tent
This inflatable camping tent is a great choice for those people who are looking to camp around in spacious and comfortable living. Thanks to the geodesic design that offers great stability to the structure of this tent. The tent features 4 closeable vents that allow a good ventilation system and resist the process of condensation. This blowup air tent is quite easy to set since this features a patented Multi Chamber Safety System that lets you fill the air in one step. Take a look at some of the features and specifications of this tent:
- The tent features doors on either end for quick and easy access.
- Quick set up technology ensures easy and hassle-free setup.
- Huge space to accommodate large group of families.
- 4 closeable vents for good ventilation.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 24 x 10 inches
- Weight – 14.99 pounds
6. Kelty Sonic 6-Person Airpitch Tent
Get your camping trip started with this instant and easy to set up Kelty Sonic 6-Person Airpitch Tent. Your home for a few days will be ready in just a few minutes. This air tent features floor area 100.5ft2 which is enough to accommodate 6 people at a time. Unlike the rest of the tent where you have only 1 point to inflate the tent, this tent comes with two points which means you can save more time when you have 2 pumps handful. This tent comes with a quality flysheet that is heavily resistive to the water. Along with this tent comes a pump to get you started.
- The tent is Water -Proof.
- Easily set up thanks to dual valves to pump the air.
- Huge space to accommodate 6 people.
- Product Dimensions: 164 x 72 x 106 inches
- Weight – 18.81 pounds
7. Outwell Vermont XLP
Outwell Vermont XLP is one of the best inflatable tents up for grabs. This tent can sleep 5 people easily – featuring 2 master bedrooms and 1 living space. This inflatable tent is brimming with impressive features. The patented Wind Stabilizer System ensures great stability and protection from heavy rainfall and high-speed wind. This tent features large doors, side windows that add more to the process of ventilation. Talking about the setup, this tent is quite easy to set up and taking it down is another best thing about this tent.
- The presence of a large door and side windows allow the air to pass through the tent.
- Fully Sealed seam flysheet for protection.
- Enough space to shelter 5 people
- Product Dimensions: 164 x 72 x 106 inches
- Weight – 50.7 pounds
How To Choose The Best Inflatable Camping Tent – Buyer’s Guide?
Our buyer’s guide to choosing the best inflatable tents will offer you every major detail that you would want to consider before buying a new tent. An inflatable tent can certainly impact your camping trip, which is why it is essential to choose the right one by considering all the aspects. Take a look at some of the things you will need to look in a tent:
- Weight – The weight of the inflatable tent matters a lot and it is significant to consider this thing before you buy one for yourself. Because, if the tent is too heavy, it will be a sort of unnecessary burden that will hover over your head until you come back from your journey. Generally speaking, Inflatable tents are light-weight which is why they are portable and can be carried around anywhere. So, make sure to acknowledge the weight of the Inflatable camping tent.
- Size – The next thing to consider is the size of the tent. Most of the tent comes with huge space and some of them have even features porch area for the additional space. These inflating camping tents are designed for smaller groups of families as well as the larger group of families. On the other hand, some of them even feature two vestibules where you can store your personal gears. So, depending upon what your requirement is and what you are looking for, you can take your pick.
- Quality – Well, Quality of the camping tent remains our key consideration. That’s something you can’t take for granted. From the fabric designed to the flysheet, you must be assured of the fact that each part of the tent comes with superior quality as to avoid any sort of problem or defect creeping in while you are camping out. The floor of camping inflatable tent should be designed using such a fabric that resists tearing and ripping apart. Nylon fabric remains a good choice. Apart from quality, you should consider the durability of the tent.
Benefits Of Inflatable Tents
Inflatable Tents have become so popular these days and there are a few reasons behind it. These tents are so reliable and they can be put to use in those areas where you are most likely to face gusts of wind or torrents of rainfall. Take a look at the benefits of these blow-up tents and know why these tents are a massive hit.
- Instant Set up – Anyone who is struggling to pitch up a tent an inflatable tent will just be the right pick. These blow-up tents are quite easy to set up and unlike the rest of the large tents where you actually have to spend huge time in erecting your shelter, an inflatable tent is just the right cure to this problem. No matter how big the tent, you can set up this tent in just a few minutes.
- Wind Resistive – If you are going to camp in an area where you are most likely to encounter heavy gusts of wind, an inflatable tent will hold up good against the high resistive wind. It can easily withstand the assault of nature to keep you protected. Unlike the rest of the tents where the poles get easily snapped and the tent collapses, these blow-up tents are designed to offer protection and keep you safe from natural elements. The poles of these tents take their shape back immediately and you don’t have to worry about your tent collapsing as the gusts of wind attack your tent.
- Holds Up Good Against Bad Weather – An inflatable tent will hold up good when the weather takes an extreme turn. These tents are designed using durable material that even the heaviest of the rainfall can do no damage to these tents. The poles are designed sturdily to survive under any pressure. So, well, an inflatable tent will always make sure that you stay protected no matter how bad the weather is.
- Portable – Another reason why these tents are so popular is that these tents are lightweight which means you can easily carry it from one place to another. No matter whether you are a canoeist or biker, you can easily stash in your bag for a comfortable portage. You don’t have to struggle with packing and putting it back in your backpack. No matter how big the tent is, carrying it from one place to another is no longer a daunting task.
- Easy To Repair – Well, Inflatable tents are durable enough to withstand the natural elements and you are sure to find your tent straight and upright with no damage done. In case, if there is any damage done to this tent, you can easily repair the damage. All you have to carry a puncture repairing kit and you don’t have to buy another part or accessories separately. You don’t have to spend huge in repairing this tent.