Are you all set for a plan to visit your favorite place in your vacations? Well, perfect essential packing such as clothes, medical kit, food, and more would surely help you add a WOW to your camping experience. But have you ever thought of the privacy for changing rooms and bathing that you will need? If not yet, then the shower tent will surely be in your packing essentials. Don’t worry about the loads and space; they would hardly make you fatigue carrying them on your back. Let’s find out what kind of shower tents would help you out with their utilities.
Shower tents for camping have emerged as a boon for campers and travelers. Privacy becomes necessary while camping, from changing clothes to taking a shower and personal space for official work. You can use and utilize a good shower tent for all these purposes and many more.
If you’re planning and choosing your shower tent for the first time, then you can easily be perplexed by the lots of options available in the market. Also, the tent that fits your companion may not fit properly or serve your purposes. Therefore, picking the best camping shower tent isn’t so simple. We’ve tried to solve your question – “which one perfectly suits our need.”
Aiding you by avoiding long hours of searching the internet. From the pop-up camping shower to a two-room camping shower, we have tried to cover all you required to make your camping experience cherishable. Take a look at some of the best Shower Tents, and to help you pick the best, we have personally reviewed them.
Table Of Content
- 1 What is Popup Shower Tent?
- 2 Top 10 Shower Tents To Buy In 2022
- 2.1 1. WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent
- 2.2 2. KingCamp Outdoor Shower Tent
- 2.3 3. Stansport Cabana Privacy Shelter
- 2.4 4. Ozark Trail 2 Room Instant Shower Tent
- 2.5 5. Ozark Trail 2 Room Non-Instant Shower Tent
- 2.6 6. GigaTent Pop-up Pod Outdoor Shower Tent
- 2.7 7. Green Elephant Pop-up Shower Tent
- 2.8 8. Ridge Outdoor Gear Shower Tent
- 2.9 9. Texsport Instant Shower Tent
- 2.10 10. MountRhino Pop-up Shower Tent
- 3 Top 5 Shower Tent Comparison Table
- 4 Buying Guide for Outdoor Shower Tents
- 5 FAQs
What is Popup Shower Tent?
A popup shower tent can take your outdoor camping experience to another level. If you struggle to set up a tent, it won’t take your more energy as it is easy to set up. It can open up by pulling it, which takes only a few seconds. What would be a perfect choice than picking this portable shower tent on your camping?
It can be used for multiple purposes, including camping, toilet, shower, and modeling shows. Most of them come with a removable bottom part. It is easy to carry anywhere, as it is also lightweight and compact. It protects you from heavy rains and UV rays—10 Best Shower Tent 2022.
Top 10 Shower Tents To Buy In 2022
We’ve picked the top 10 best shower tent 2022 on our list. Before investing in this tent, you should heed what they are going to offer you. Don’t decide in haste; we recommend you to select after watching their features and specifications along with their pros and cons. Take a look at them:
1. WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent
WolfWise shower tent offers a private shelter for changing clothes, taking a portable shower, and having a roadside toilet at any time or any place when you go camping. One of the best portable shower tents available in the market. No poles are required to set up the tent, and it folds easily without any fuss. Carry it in your lightweight bag, and you’re simply done.
Features and Specifications
It delivers long-lasting performance and durability. It is made up of anti-tear 190T water-repellent polyester and non-toxic, odorless materials that keep the adults and children safe. You can rely on its build material to enjoy the happy hours during camping. This multipurpose pop-up shower tent offers a shower opening, a towel hanger, a cloth hanger, a toilet paper holder, personal belongings storage pouch, and more.
It comes with a folding size of 24.4” x 24.4” x 1.4”, and its expanded size is 47.2” x 47.2” x 78.7”. When you opt for this amazing tent, you will get a package that includes – 1 x privacy tent, 1 x carrying bag, 8 x stakes, 1 x rain cover, 1 x instruction paper.
Pros And Cons of WolfWise Pop-up Tent
2. KingCamp Outdoor Shower Tent
If you’re in search of a spacious, quick set up the outdoor tent, then KingCamp has got you covered. The multipurpose tent will deliver all that you’re searching for in a tent. Easy set up and fold design makes it stand in our top 10 list.
Features and Specifications
Its floor is made of mesh fabric, which is convenient to flow the water. Your concern about privacy and protection against sun rays and rain has been sorted with KingCamp. It comes with a 190T polyester removable rainfly with a 1500 mm coating that can protect privacy, shade sun, resist rain.
No struggle and bending down heads during entry and exit from the tent. Its large zippered entry door provides easy access. The Mesh roof and two mesh side windows keep breathable and increase ventilation.
It delivers multipurpose functions. Use it as a changing room, camp restroom, camp shower storage, portable toilet tent, and camping privacy tent. It shares the dimension – 66 × 66 × 85 inches, which is quite good for 2 persons and weighs 11 lbs.
Pros And Cons of KingCamp Shower Tent
- QUICK SET UP: Please check the installation video on the page...
- SPACIOUS: The size (66 ¡Á 66 ¡Á 85 inches) is large enough...
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Around of the floor is made of mesh fabric,...
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS: 1 inside pocket with 4 compartments for...
- MULTIPURPOSE: Changing room, camp restroom, camp shower storage,...
3. Stansport Cabana Privacy Shelter
Get your privacy assured with the Stansport Cabana Privacy Shelter. One of the best spacious tents available in the market. You can set up at the beach, backyard, or your campsite as a bathroom shower. Let’s see what features and specifications it has covered for you.
Features and Specifications
Stansport Cabana privacy shelter is made with 190 D nylon and fiberglass poles built for durability. It is designed to be strong to withstand the elements and be used year after year. It has large screened windows and vents that provide plenty of ventilation when needed. Included is a mesh storage pocket and comes with a stuff bag for easy storage.
Its ‘D’ style zippered door provides easy entry. Standing at 86 inches, it accommodates even the tallest of your family and friends. The shelter is lightweight and self-supporting.
You will get the size options to choose from. X-large size measures 66″x66″x86” whereas smaller version measures 48″x48″x84“.
Pros and Cons of Stansport Cabana Privacy Shelter
- Our cabana privacy shelter is perfect for the beach, Pool,...
- 48-inch x 48-inch x 84-inches
- Style Name: 48 x 48 x 84"
- Item weight: 8.3 pounds
4. Ozark Trail 2 Room Instant Shower Tent
If you are least interested in wasting your time setting up the tent, the Ozark Trail 2 Room Instant Shower Utility Shelter is here for you. You can install it in under 60 seconds or so. Are you searching for a two-room shower tent for cherishing and splendid moments spending with your partner, friend, and loved ones? Ozark Trail Shower Tents have got you covered. These tents have been offering happiness for a long by their amazing features. From privacy to convenience, it has all perfectly covered for you.
Features and Specifications
So you have an instant setup system with the frame (poles) pre-attached to the tent’s fabric. You have a 3-in-1 system here, a changing room, a shower room together, and enough space for a porta-potty. By the way, if you are undecided about a portable toilet.
The dimensions here are 7 x 3.5 ft (2.13 x 1.07 m), so the total floor area is 24.5 ft² (2.3 m²). The walls are coated with silver aluminum for privacy. The structure is 7 ft (213 cm) high.
The solar bag comes with it, and you can hang it inside; there is a loop for it. The top part is made of mesh, so if you do not put the fly on, the bag will be exposed to the sun. It provides a portable propane tankless water heater. The floor of the shower part has a mesh around the perimeter, so the water escapes easily. The tent has multiple pockets to store toiletries etc. It also comes with a towel rod.
You have 2 windows, a towel rack, a toiletries holder, a removable rain fly. The shower room is with a mesh drain, and the package also includes 10 steel stakes. The tent fabric is polyester, and the frame (poles) is steel. You will get a five-gallon (19 liters) solar shower included in the package. This makes it a complete shower system in the camp. So just set the shelter up and attach the shower reservoir to stay in the sun for a while.
Pros And Cons of Ozark Trail 2 Room Instant Shower Tent
5. Ozark Trail 2 Room Non-Instant Shower Tent
Are you excited to Bring some practical comfort on your next camping adventure with the Ozark Trail Shower Tent? This outdoor shower tent has a five-gallon solar shower that heats up with temperatures using sunlight. Experience the best you could at your camping session carrying this lightweight shower tent.
Features and Specifications
This two-room portable shower tent includes a separate changing/utility room to keep your clothes dry. Mesh panels offer ample ventilation, and a mesh drain in the shower allows for quick water removal.
Two windows let you use natural light with a towel rack and a toiletry holder for convenience. It comes with a removable rainfly. The outdoor shower tent/changing shelter is made with durable polyester/steel with silver aluminum-coated walls for complete privacy.
It includes 12 tent stakes and made of steel. Dimension of the tent is 7’L x 3.5’W x 84″.
Pros And Cons of Ozark Trail 2 Room Privacy Tent
Related: Ozark Trail Yurt Tent.
6. GigaTent Pop-up Pod Outdoor Shower Tent
Searching for a multipurpose tent serves all the purposes, such as protection from UV rays while you’re at the beach, for changing clothes, shade in the rain, or more. GigaTent Pop-Up Outdoor Shower Tent won’t let you down. Let’s see what this amazing tent has for you.
Features and Specifications
This lightweight tent is made with high-quality polyester taffeta 190 T water-resistant coating. It includes a flexible steel frame for premium durability. This tent is designed to withstand the elements plus engineered with long-lasting repeat use in mind.
Gigatent Pop-Up Pod shower Tent does not require poles to set up; simply take it out, and it instantly turns into a ready-made tent. Furthermore, it is collapsible, so you can effortlessly fold it up and place it inside the carry bag, which is extremely convenient to carry around anywhere you need privacy.
It Weights 4.4 pound/ 2 kg and its pop open dimension is 36″ W x 69″ H x 36″ D. And,fold-flat dimension is 24″ x 24″ x 3″ into the carry case.
Pros And Cons of Tent
- Portable Pop Up Changing Room You Can Take Anywhere
- Easily Pops Open Without The Use Of Poles
- Take It To The Beach, Camping, Photo Shoots Or Anywhere You Need...
- Dimensions 36" W X 69" H X 36" D
7. Green Elephant Pop-up Shower Tent
A versatile, easy to use with superior quality construction tent which would enhance your camping experience. Made of quality water-repellant polyester, this portable toilet and changing room tent is made to last.
Features & Specifications
This multipurpose pop-up tent is accessorized for your maximum convenience. You’ll find a shower opening, towel hanger, clothes hanger, toilet paper holder, a personal belongings storage pouch, flashlight hanger, and tent carry bag.
Ideal for moving from place to place, the tent pops up in no time and folds easily and compactly into the lightweight carrying bag for easy portability. In addition to the 8 tent pegs and 4 guy lines with tensioners, it is perfect to use under windy conditions.
It offers mosquito netting with a shower opening at the top that allows for air circulation and lighting while maintaining privacy. The no-floor design keeps the tent clean. Its dimension is – 6’10.7” x 3’11” x 3’11”. Also, the bag dimension is – 24″ x 2”.
Its package includes;
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x Pop-up Tent
- 8 x Tent Pegs
- 4 x High High-Quality Lines With Tensioners
- 4 bonus Sand Bags
- 4 x Sandbag Metal hooks
- 1 x Rain Cover
Pros And Cons of Green Elephant Pop-up Shower Tent
- QUICK, POP UP PRIVACY: Going into nature doesn't mean you have to...
- FITS YOUR TALLEST FRIENDS: At 6' 10.7" high and 3' 11" in length...
- SOLID AS A ROCK: When it comes to your changing room, anchoring...
- BUILT-IN CREATURE COMFORTS: This camping potty tent is built with...
- USE IT ANYWHERE: While this pop up shower tent is a great...
8. Ridge Outdoor Gear Shower Tent
Bugs and moths are the biggest concern for the campers. No worries, the Ridge Outdoor Gear Shower tent is bug proof. One of the best portable toilet and changing room pop tent made up of supreme quality.
Features and Specifications
This tent is a complete package that includes 1 x Pop up tent, 1 x Carry bag, 8 x Metal Stakes/pegs, 1 x Removable rainfly, 1 x Removable floor mat, 4 x Sandbag weights + tie lines.
It is packed with additional features, which makes it more suitable to stand on our list. Additional features include:
- Water-resistant PU 1000mm
- XL window
- Mesh top
- Towel, Clothes, & toilet paper roll holders
- Inside pocket
- Showerhead hole
- Inside lantern hook
- External towel hook
- Large zipper door for easy access
It is made up of professional standard water-resistant 190T nylon material and Weights – 5.5lbs. Its open – dimension is 47″x47″x79″ / 120x120x200cm and closed – dimension is 25″x2″ / 53x5cm.
Pros And Cons of Ridge Outdoor Gear Shower Tent
- NOTE: Green Tent doesn't include rainfly & roundsheet. ★NEWLY...
- ★NO RISK – USA COMPANY – 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE –...
- ★EXTRA FEATURES – Bug-proof shower head hole, X large mesh...
- ★EASY TO USE – Our collapsible lightweight shelter pops up in...
- ★EXTRA TALL DESIGN & SUPERIOR QUALITY – Size: 200cm (6.5ft...
9. Texsport Instant Shower Tent
One of the most prominent Shower Tent offering you great features for over 40 years. This durable tent delivers free stakes, well ventilation, waterproof, and more utilities. There were days when you have to jump in the river or lakes to clean yourself. Get updated with the amazing tent; all you need to do is just carry it in your bag, set it up easily, and enjoy the great outdoor shower experience.
Feature and Specifications
It comes with a 5 Gallon water storage system and holds a mesh shower rack inside and a removable hanging towel bar outside. It also features a large, zippered D-style door with Heavy Duty polyurethane coated taffeta walls. The best thing about this is the removable rip-stop polyethylene floor.
Get your tent fixed tight with the rust-resistant 3/4″ diameter chain-corded steel poles with durable speed clips to secure the shelter to the frame. It includes stakes and carries/storage bag.
You needn’t need to worry about your test’s visibility because its rainfly has 2 see-through skylights for better visibility inside. You will get 2 no-see-um mesh windows with zippered storm flats and 4 no-see-um mesh roof panels that provide superior ventilation.
This tent measures 32 x 10 x 8 inches and weighs 3.9 pounds.
Pros And Cons Texsport Instant Shower Tent
- 5 Gallon Camp Shower Measures 87"H x 4'6" x 4"6" and includes...
- Large, zippered D-style door with Heavy Duty polyurethane coated...
- Rust-resistant 3/4" diameter chain-corded steel poles with...
- 2 no-see-um mesh windows with zippered storm flats and 4 no...
- Includes stakes and carry/storage bag
10. MountRhino Pop-up Shower Tent
If you are in search of a reasonable design, UV protected, simple to use, and high-quality structure tent suitable for your family or large group members, then MountRhino Pop-up Shower Tent has got you covered. Suitable for groups for the collective sleeping area and changing room.
Features and Specifications
This portable toilet and changing room tent are made of high-quality waterproof polyester. Sturdy and reliable material, heavy-duty zippers that do not break, strong stitches, a gallows. Shape building-all combined to provide you with excellent reliability for a place you can trust
Can easily move from one place to another, the tent can pop up quickly, easily fold into a light bag, for easy carrying. In addition to eight tent posts and four strands for use in windy weather, we have two additional sandbags for easy fixation in sandy terrain.
The length and width of the size of 6’10″x48″x48″ are turned on, and the utility provides free-standing and comfortable movement. The top has a shower net or ventilation and lighting while maintaining privacy—no floor design to keep tents clean. Extra rain covers the top of the tent and covers the net in bad weather.
Pros And Cons of MountRhino Pop-up Tent
- REASONABLE DESIGN: The length and width of the size of...
- HIGH QUALITY STRUCTURE: This portable toilet and changing room...
- ANNEX DIVERSIFICATION: A versatile tent will make the most...
- SIMPLE TO USE: Can easily move from one place to another, the...
- FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY: The tent provides a private, intimate,...
Top 5 Shower Tent Comparison Table
Buying Guide for Outdoor Shower Tents
You must be in the dilemma of choosing the perfect outdoor shower tents. Worry not! We have carried out some features about your shower tents while investing have a look at them.
- Dimensions: When we talk about shower tents, we heed to conscious of the tent dimensions. According to your body size and height, you have to pick one suitable for you. A perfect or larger sized tent will induce comfort and ease of use for sure.
- Weight: As you want to take the tent outside, you must consider the weight. The lightweight frame is easy to carry, and therefore, you can take it wherever you want. A heavier one may be more stable yet less portable to move.
- The material used: Regardless of the product type, considering the material used is a must. For the shower tent, the steel frame with a polyester cover holds pretty enough. Again, you must ensure that the polyester is waterproof, having less heat conductivity.
- Foldability: Many novice campers or outdoor activity enthusiasts struggle a lot in folding their tents. If you have used one before, you will be well aware of it. This is why you need to check out the foldability. Try to find something light and also easy to fold back.
- Design: Ergonomic and suitable design not only induces a pleasing appearance but also enables ease of use. A large door for the entrance and additional pockets or clothing should be present.
- Ventilation: Ventilation provides smooth airflow inside, which keeps the tent fresh and clean. You don’t want to shower or flash or dress change in a frowzy room. The mesh’s top vent is the most effective ventilator, whereas side windows also take part in ventilating air.
Related: Tips to waterproof a tent.
Yes, the floor is attached.
The tent has a mesh floor; it drains well. Make sure to set it up where the water has a way to drain away from the tent.
The floor is of the same material as the walls but thicker. The edges are done with a 6-inch web material (mesh) so that water can escape, and your feet still stay clean.
Yes. You can tie it off to cross supports on the roof.
Yes, both rooms have floors. The shower room has a solid floor with mesh around the edges for the water to escape. Both rooms have pockets to set items in.
Yes, a shower bag is included.
2 doors. 1 outside and 1 inside.
Yes, the floor covers the entire area of the tent. There is darker material at the base. Note that the shower side has a drain to allow the water to drain out.
No, it doesn’t have any windows.
It is a coated polyester fabric. It’s CPIA-84 Certified.
It comes with just four stakes.
No, it has no floor.
The door has a zipper to close it.
During the daylight, no, but at night you can see a silhouette if you bring the light with you inside the tent.
Yes, a single person can install a shower tent very easily. One of the best things about almost all the shower Tents is that they are effortless to set up and remove. You can easily assemble the tent on your own.
Sometimes, if you are not careful about what you are doing, zippers might give you trouble. You have to be a bit mindful when you zip doors. Tips to avoid issues with zippers:
- Make sure that you have closed all the zippers before you set up your tent.
- Handle zippers with utmost care.