Camping in the winter season might sound like a great idea – snowfall, less horde of campers, and of course, the unmatched thrill. However, the chilling breeze of the season will definitely thwart you from making your camping trip more meaningful. Of course, you can build a fire around your campsite and wrap your body in the warmth exuding out of the fire, but the extreme weather might throw its elements upon the building fire. For those who don’t know about the nitty-gritty of camping, having camping tents with stove jack is a must-have, especially when you are planning to venture out in the winter season.
Today Camping tents have undergone some major tweaks, and they are now incorporated with features convenient for us. So, a tent should be spacious enough to accommodate your family and set up in no time. Also, it needs to have space for the stove as well so you can cook your meal. Below, we have listed down some of the best camping tents with stove jack that are up for grabs. Make sure to go through our section of reviews and find the best one for yourself.
Table Of Content
- 1 Best Camping Tents With Stove Jack
- 2 How To Find The Best Camping Tents With Stove Jack?
- 3 Customer’s FAQs
Best Camping Tents With Stove Jack
Camping is indeed a fun and adventurous activity. We all love to spend time under the sky full of stars with our loved ones, but you can’t enjoy it to the fullest unless your belly is satisfied. The best option for you in the woods is to have a stove to cook fresh food and enjoy the moment to the fullest. Here were are presenting the best camping tents with stove jacks to enhance your camping experience.
1. Russian-Bear Hot Tent Wood Burning Stove
Anyone who is looking for a camping tent with stove Jack, this dome-shaped tent will make an excellent choice for those planning to camp in the winter season. This winter tent with stove Jack can be set up in no time and it is spacious enough to accommodate 5 campers with ease. This camping tent is one of the best choices to camp in the winter season because it will provide you warmth and keep you protected from the chilling gusts of winds.
The tent with stove jack comes with double-layer construction and that’s absolutely perfect for the winter season. There are windows that will draw the air to circulate and keeps the tent ventilated. To top it off, there is a detachable floor which is fully waterproof so that the groundwater does not seep in your area. The tent is designed using a fireproof material which means you are absolutely safe. So, spend your evening sitting by the fire and indulge in Gibble-gabble with your loved ones. Take a look at the specifications of this winter tent with stove jack.
- Dimensions – Width 11.81”; Length 27.56″; Height 15.35
- Weight – 102.5 pounds
- Capacity – 5 Person
Pros & Cons
- This camping tent comes with a stove. You don’t need to buy it separately.
- Huge Space to accommodate 5 campers with ease.
- Double-Layer Construction and fire proof to prevent fire mishaps.
- This is exorbintantly priced.
2. PlayDo 4-Season Waterproof Cotton Canvas Bell Tent With Stove
This is one of the most durable camping tents up for grabs in the market. Designed using cotton fabric, this canvas tent with stove jack can easily withstand the elements of nature – heavy rainfall, or wind or snowfall. Not only this, this tent is waterproof and it won’t let the rainwater seep in your area. So, it has definitely got your back when the weather takes an extreme turn. For ventilation, it has air vents and mesh windows that not offers you picturesque views but also draw cool air inside the tent. A good ventilated tent is a necessity when you are camping in the summer season and this tent has already taken care of that.
On top of the tent, you will find a large stove vent pipe that will emit out the smoke that has amassed when you are building the fire. When not in use, you can cover the end of the pipe with straps. This canvas tent with a stove jack can easily be set up with one person,n and it does not take time. This tent is spacious enough to accommodate large families and it can house chairs or tables while allowing you to move freely inside the tent. Take a look at the specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 13x13ft
- Weight – 57.3lb
Pros & Cons
- Quite Durable and sturdy and stands for long.
- Fire Proof construction around the opening of the stove pipe.
- Ventilation is also good.
- Zippers are not smooth enough.
3. DANCHEL Cotton Bell Tent with Two Stove Jacket
This is a heavy-duty camping tent with stove that is spacious enough to accommodate a large family. This camping tent with stove jack is durable enough to withstand the heaviest of the rain and shield you from the downpour. The thing that deserves a special mention is that it comes with two stove jack – one at the top and other is attached to the wall. When you are not using these stove jacks, you can cover them with flaps. These stove jacks are designed as per the industrial norms.
This tent is quite solid and sturdy to withstand the gusts of the wind. You will get a mesh door and four windows to draw the cool air inside the tent on top of that. Along with that, there are four air vents for efficiently circulating the air inside the tent. This camping is a 4 season tent with stove. You can pick this tent whether you are camping in the summer or winter season. Take a look at the specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 4M, 5M
- Weight – 83lbs
Pros & Cons
- The fabric is quite breathable and durable.
- Two stove Jacks are there.
- Well Ventilated because of windows and air vents.
- Quite Heavy.
- A Bit expensive
4. Stout Bell Tent With Stove Jack
This Bell tent comes in different variants and you can take your pick accordingly. Designed using durable and breathable fabric, this camping tent comes with a stove jack that will emit out the smoke. This camping tent can easily withstand the heaviest of the rainfall because of its durable fabric. This is a bell-shaped tent that offers plenty of space to accommodate your medium-sized family for a wonderful sleep at night. There is a mesh screen door that comes with this camping tent. The presence of mesh will keep the bugs at the bag and there are 4 windows for efficient ventilation.
This camping tent comes ready with a built-in stove jack and when you are not using it, you can cover the stovepipes with flaps. Ideally, you can pick this tent for any season. This is one of the best 4 season camping tents with a stove that should be on your radar if you are considering to buy one. Take a look at the specifications of this camping tent:
- Dimensions – 48 x 16 x 16 inches
- Weight – 6 lb
Pros & Cons
- Breathable and durable design.
- Huge Space to accommodate 6 campers easily.
- Fully Ventilated because of windows and air vents.
- Quite Heavy.
- No storage pockets.
5. White Duck Canvas Bell Tent With Stove
This is a 4 Season camping tent with stove – which means you can use this tent in the summer season as well as winter season. This is a bell-shaped camping tent that is capable enough to accommodate 8 campers with ease. Talking about the construction, this camping tent is designed using Fire Retardant material that will prevent any sort of fire happening in the tent. There is a mesh door along with 4 windows to draw cool air inside the tent and make you feel alive when the sun has reached its pinnacle during the summer season.
White Duck Canvas Bell Tent With Stove offers generous living space and has a great peak to comfortably move inside the tent. There is a rain flap that is designed to keep water out and away from your premises. The presence of air vents helps in increasing the ventilation as well. When it comes to pitching this tent, one person can set up this tent without a hassle. Take a look at the specifications of this tent:
- Dimensions – 45 x 15 x 13 inches
- Weight – 134 pounds
Pros & Cons
- 4 Season camping tent with stove. Ideal for use in the summer season and winter season.
- Waterproof and fire retardant material used.
- 8 windows and ground vents for ventilation.
- It is quite bulky and heavy.
- No storage pockets.
How To Find The Best Camping Tents With Stove Jack?
For all those campers who are considering grabbing a winter tent with a stove, we have listed down some key considerations that you must consider before buying one. Our buying guide to choosing the best 4 season tent with stove jack will help you in making the right choice.
- Quality – As a camper, you would want to invest in a high-quality tent that can last for years to come. Not only this, a camping tent must be able to stand for long and help you in braving off the extreme weather. So, before you buy one, make sure that the fabric is highly durable. It can easily withstand the heaviest of the rainWhenen you are looking for a camping tent with a stove; it becomes essential to choose a tent designed using fire retardent material to prevent fire accidents.
- Space – Another important thing that you will have to look at is the space. These winter camping tents with stove jack come in different sizes and shapes. So, it is important to find a camping tent that provides enough space to accommodate your crew. So, depending upon people accompanying you, you can take your pick. You will be able to find a small camping tent for solo camping or a large camping tent for a large family trip. So, before you buy one, make sure that the tent has enough space to accommodate your members.
- Ventilation – Ventilation is an important thing that you will have to consider. Today’s tents with stove jack are designed using breathable fabric which becomes important while you are camping in the summer season. Ensure that the tent you are buying is designed using mesh fabric to draw cool air inside the tent easily. Well, you can also buy tents that come with windows that will effectively circulate the air inside the cooler. Having a well-ventilated tent is important especially when you have a wood stove in the camping tent.
There are a few things that you must consider before buying one:
1. Quality of the tent
3. Ease of Set up.
Yes, you can use A 4 season winter camping tent in the winter season. It is recommended to avoid using it in extreme weather conditions. It might not be ideal for that weather.
When you are planning to use a stove in your premises, it is essential to have a stove Pipe. A stove pipe will efficiently emit the smoke out of your tent and direct it straight to the outside atmosphere. On the other hand, mesh material won’t be able to emit smoke. Mesh windows will work fine to increase ventilation.
Leave a Reply